Monday, August 27, 2007

blogtag

i've been caught in a rousing game of blogger tag by heidi thomas.
:)

rules:
1. rules before fun
2. tag-ees blog 8 random facts (or lies... hmm)
3. tag-ees then become the tag-er and tag 8 other bloggers
4. comments must then be left, informing new tag-ees re: their tagged status



my facts:

1. i don't personally know 8 other bloggers who haven't been tagged... (i'm at the end of this chain) i suppose i could tag random people... that wouldn't be weird at all.


2. doesn't matter that i don't know enough people, because i LOVE breaking the rules! me no tag nobody. (don't tell me, let me guess: this is one of those "if you don't pass this on to 13 million people in 13 minutes, your grandpa, 12 children, and pet lizard will die in a nuclear explosion tomorrow" type things? ... doesn't matter ~ i'm still breaking the rules)


3. i have perfect pitch. really. please look at me like i'm a freak ~ i enjoy it. [eye roll]


4. i esteem sarcasm as an art form. i collect especially funny and sarcastic quotes ~ but i don't use them often because i hate to hurt people's feelings. 2 traits that don't go well together.


5. i have 8 piercings. & my husband has a tattoo. kind of.
(alright, he was stabbed with a pencil in grade school, but that still counts, right?)


6. i hate talking on the phone. hate it. even with people i love to talk to, talking on the phone sets me on edge. i cringe whenever i hear the phone ring.


7. i love wind. it makes me happy... i love how wind messes up my hair, how it sounds in the trees and makes the house squeak (we live in a 100 year old house), everything about it.

8. tomorrow joel and i turn 3! woot!

3 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

those hardly count, you know. The first two were just complaining about how few blogger friends you have!!

Let's hear the real deal, okay, Lani Maria? ;)

(I noticed, you "esteem sarcasm"....so I thought I'd give it a try) Ha! :)

lani said...

what?!?
there was a fact about me in each one of those!!!

humph. alright, so how many do i have to redo, miss by-the-rules?

:P lol

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

2. The first two! BTW, I'm making up a yummy tomatoe-y pasta dish for you two tomorrow night.

Just kidding. :)