Thursday, August 16, 2007

cyberstrife

joel and i email during our workdays. it's fun. sometimes we get silly. here's a recent email i sent when i didn't think he was responding to me soon enough...


hi.

are you on an anti-emailing-lani kick today?
or do you not like me anymore?
or maybe you can receive, but not send.
or maybe the cyberfairies have the flu and aren’t functioning at full capacity.

or maybe...
they’re at WAR with the cybersprites, and fighting the epic dotcom battle of our times, the cyberfairies led by bill gates (known by his battle name, "tinkerbill"), fighting desperately against the cybersprites, led by steve jobs. the sprites are using chemical warfare (viruses), which fells the fairies by the millions, but they don’t give up, even though they don’t think they have the bandwidth to go on…

so are you going to email me yet?


what can i say... we're goofy.
so are you going to comment me yet? or are the cyberfairies still recovering from their battle wounds and unable to hoist the comment from your keyboard all the way to---

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

wow! what an interesting dialect you two share. :) Did you get my voicemail yesterday? call, or email me today, if you can. we are doing flicks in the park Saturday night, and hoping you and Joel will come. Talk soon! :) (or, maybe you've been taken captive by the phone-mites....and they've....okay, I'm not as creative as I once thought I was, so nevermind.)

-H