Thursday, March 19, 2009

11.91%

i did a couple calculations today, and realized that i spend approximately 53.332% of my waking hours, 1/3 of my weekday hours, and 23.81% total hours in my week (not including sunday mornings) at work.

however, so far in 2009, my work has only been a prominent feature in approximately 7% of my blogs. this blog here kicks it up to 11.91%. (it's more fun to share work stuff when i've got pictures!)

this is our easter invitation, which i finished today after a crazy week of ... craziness. crazy.
click to view larger

2 comments:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

nice work, Lani!!! Looking forward to being with you guys tomorrow.

kristal said...

as always....a work of art. whether you cover it on your blog, or not, your work is an expression of you and they are so blessed to have YOU there!