Monday, April 7, 2008

in the light

i'm totally on a light kick with my photos.
and a retro/vintage kick.

70s hair

Photobucket

i didn't start out liking that photo ... but now i do.

light music

Photobucket


this picture of daniel makes me think of music every time i look at it. it really makes me happy.

in the light

Photobucket

i keep trying to find a life
on my own, apart from you
i am the king of excuses
i’ve got one for every selfish thing i do

what’s going on inside of me?
i despise my own behavior
this only serves to confirm my suspicions
that i’m still a man in need of a savior

i wanna be in the light
as you are in the light
i wanna shine like the stars in the heavens
oh, lord be my light and be my salvation
cause all i want is to be in the light
all i want is to be in the light

yeah … i know dc talk is outdated, stereotyped 90’s pop-ccm, but i will always love this song.
romans 7:21-25

No comments: