Sunday, February 15, 2009

random catch up blog

you were missing the random catch up blogs, huh? hopefully this will fill the ticket! ;)
i present a list, in no particular order, of stuff we've done lately that i happen to remember and anything else i feel like writing about.

  • the columbia river gorge
    it looked like this a couple weeks ago:
  • the student:
    once again, he's taking anatomy&physiology and chemistry. his schedule this term has him in anatomy lab until 12am on tuesday nights, playing with brains. as if anatomy lab wasn't creepy enough in the daytime.
  • happy valentine's day!
    joel studied hormones (ironic, huh?), and i painted the bathroom. we're such hopeless romantics (and i do mean hopeless).
  • welcome to ikea. resistance is futile.
    we caved in. in january, we went to ikea and bought furniture. from ikea. i feel assimilated into the hopeless wormhole of decor trendiness (but functionally cute).
  • me, domestic
    i'm cooking good food without exploding things. i'm keeping the house cleaner than ever before. i'm cutting people's hair. i actually care about the arrangement of my furniture for the first time in my life. something kicked in at my 22nd birthday, and it's weirding me out. i think i need to go make a mess or do something impractical - i'm scaring myself.

1 comment:

Tim and Heidi Thomas said...

You did a great job on Tim's haircut--he really likes it!! :) (I'll send you the pics I took one of these days...)