Wednesday, May 23, 2007

the teletubbies have begun their mind control

we have funny conversations in the church office.
matt (student min), tim (office assistant) and i were talking about oprah and rachel ray today when the phone rang, and it kind of went downhill from there…

phone rings – lani answers


phone: “hi, this is mike with CGI – did you know that you could save 2.024673190035pi% on mail order brides from…” (or something like that)

matt: …teletubbies.
me: TELETUBBIES ROCK! THEY ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER GRACE!
tim: and that, my friends, is a perfect example of why we don’t smoke crack.
matt: so I’ll be seeing you midgets later-
me: teletubbies don’t smoke crack!
tim: YOU smoke crack!
me: no i don’t, i drink christian crack – i don’t smoke it unless you count when they burn the shots.

No comments: