Thursday, March 27, 2008

a typical workday at grace

9am: arrive in a mad dash, makeupless, and forget to change the spanish language calendar.
10am: staff prayer. preceded by staff roundup and staff jocularity.
11am: the fire alarm goes off.
12pm: chat with jean, the ups guy.
1pm: drive home, make lunch.
2pm: hopefully i've had a chance to put on makeup by now.
3pm: eat lunch.
4pm: everyone has left - i'm the only one here - lonliness sets in...
5pm: still working...
6pm: change the spanish language calendar.


2 comments:

Melissa said...

Hi Lani! This is Melissa from Destiny. I was just thinking about you tonight and wondering what you are up to these days, so I googled you and found your blog! I cracked up when I read about the ants in your modem.

Feel free to stop by my blog. It's at http://anxiousfornothing.blogspot.com. I don't use my last name or the name of my husband or child (almost children! a few more weeks) online for the sake of privacy/safety, but it's really me. :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Monitor de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://monitor-de-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.